Congratulations to President Joe Biden,
Vice President Kamala Harris*
and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi
President Biden plans to tackle “four overlapping and compounding crises”: Covid-19, the economy, global warming, and racial justice. Within hours of being in office, he signed over a dozen executive orders relating to Wearing of Mask, DACA, Climate Change, Ethics in Government and Anti-discrimination. He also directed DHS to pause deportation of non-criminal aliens for 100 days and review its policies.
Click the link below for a full list of Executive Orders:
* Kamala Devi Harris was sworn in Wednesday as the nation’s first female, Black and Indian American vice president.
many changes are coming
President Biden Sends Immigration Bill to Congress
A similar bill failed last two times during Bush and Obama administration.
How to get the vaccine in Michigan?
Tax Changes and Key Amounts for the 2020 Tax Year
Case Processing Times in Michigan
1) Naturalization – 8 months
2) Adjustment (Green Card) – 12 months
3) Change of Status – 9 months
4) Work Permit – 3-4 months
5) Travel permit – 3-4 months
OR, Go to www.uscis.gov, Click on Check Processing Times